The Kind Store is a curated selection of vegan, natural and sustainable essentials for you and your home.
Who they are
The Kind Store is an ethical online shop based in Essex, UK and they’re the definition of a conscious brand – supporting the suppliers, customers, and charities they work with.
Vision and mission
The Kind Store keeps these principles at the heart of their business:
1. Vegan & Cruelty-Free: They are a vegan-owned and operating business – only stocking vegan goods.
2. Natural Ingredients: All products are 100% natural.
3. Zero-Waste Business: They strive to become a zero-waste company in all aspects of their operation.
4. Fair & Transparent Supply Chain: The Kind Store only work with suppliers who ensure workers rights, diversity, inclusion and equality are safeguarded.
5. Sustainable Sourcing: Everything is sustainable sourced.
6. Responsible Consumption: They encourage customers to buy only what they need.
7. Climate Neutral: Striving to be a net zero carbon company.
8. Small Independent Businesses: They prioritise working with small and local independant businesses.
9. Charity: 10% of profits go to their chosen charity.
10. Environmental Innovation: They collaborate with suppliers and makers to improve products and packaging.
Why we love them
What’s not to love?
They have a fantastic range of products to buy and truly give back to the planet and society.